If your New Year’s resolution was to find learning opportunities outside of the office this year, then look no further! International Armoured Vehicles is taking place in just a few weeks.
IAVs is the best opportunity for you to stay abreast of the latest developments within the armoured vehicles community. But don’t just take my word for it – here are the top 10 reasons to attend:
- 38+ sessions and the latest armoured vehicle case studies from senior military and industry representatives
- Keynote presentation from Mr Philip Dunne MP – Minister for Defence Equipment, Support & Technology
- Updates on all the key programmes including the US Army’s Joint Light Tactical Vehicle, VBCI and the Scout Family
- International briefings from Peru, Chile, Afghanistan, Poland, Romania, Germany and Austria
- Access to delegations from Croatia, UAE, Oman, Latvia, Lithuania and Norway, plus many more
- Technical Post-Conference Workshop: Uncover the inherent complications in designing and upgrading armoured vehicles that need to meet demanding requirements where adaptability and flexibility are key
- Pre-Conference Focus Day: Explore the challenges associated with your technologies and systems requirements
- 10+ hours of networking with over 300 of your industry peers worldwide including Textron Systems, BAE Systems, Nexter, IVECO, Renault and Patria
- Proximity to the sights and sounds of London (for when you have time away from the conference centre)
- 14 years of experience proving we are the world’s premier armoured vehicles conference!
See you at Twickenham!