International Armoured Vehicles, the world’s leading conference and exhibition dedicated solely to the armoured vehicles community, last week sent their full conference brochure and agenda to print.
The brochure is the best thing I have seen yet, with a compact agenda of over 60 sessions and 50 international speakers, this is one event I sure will not be missing. Click here to view the online brochure.
For the 10th year running, International Armoured Vehicles will be offering you the world’s leading conference and exhibition for exploring cutting-edge vehicle programmes and solutions. Leveraging the expertise of the military programme managers, requirements developers, operators and the solution providers, this agenda is at the heart of the global debate about the future of armoured vehicles.
What’s new for International Armoured Vehicles 2011
1. New advisory panel bringing the most in-depth agenda ever
The advisory panel at International Armoured Vehicles is comprised of Lieutenant General Sir John Kiszely and General William Scott Wallace, two of the world’s most senior and respected military thinkers have carefully scrutinised and crafted this years agenda.
2. Four all-new focus days
It seems like the team at International Armoured Vehicles has taken on board your feedback and developed four new focus days bringing together speakers and themes to explore them like never before. So, this is what’s on store at the focus days:
- Countering Improvised Explosive Devices – Monday 7th February
- Through Life Support and Maintenance of Armoured Vehicles – Monday 7th February
- Armoured Vehicle C4ISR Capabilities for Joint Operations – Thursday 10th February
- Combined Arms Training & Simulation – Thursday 10th February
3. Expanded exhibition with more armoured vehicles
If you attended last year you would now that the exhibition was a runaway success, so this year the team have decided to expand it to include more solution providers, more technology of display, more innovation briefings and most importantly, more vehicles. I can hear you asking what vehicles will be on display, well don’t miss:
- Ocelot – Force Protection
- Jamma – Force Protection
- M-ATV – Oshkosh Defense
- SandCat – Oshkosh Defense
- The Wolf – Hatehof
- The Extreme – Hatehof
4. Extra operational feedback to inform you what capabilities matter most on combat missions
International Armoured Vehicles has dramatically increased the amount of first-hand combat experience included in the conference and focus day sessions. This means you can get even better insight into what troops really need on the front line and what you can do to help them have the best capabilties possible. Key speakers include:
- Lieutenant Colonel Harry Fullerton, Commanding Officer, Household Cavalry Regiment, British Army
- Major Peter Els, Officer Commanding, 1st Panzer Battalion, Royal Danish Army
5. Largest ever military audience – over 1000 expected
It seems like the team are working their socks off to provide you with more military attendees than ever before. You can hear in person their requirements, their successes, their challenges and the opportunities for you to partner with them for the future.
With so much taking place at International Armoured Vehicles, can you afford to miss it? Check out the online brochure here or visit the website www.internationalarmouredvehicles.com. I am definitely looking forward to it.
There is also a early booking discount in place, where you can save up to £908 if you book before Friday 22nd October. Visit the website or call +44(0)20 7368 9300 to take advantage of this great saving.
International Armoured Vehicles